In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 95% of USciences alumni are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2014 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of qualified USciences students are accepted to medical school — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for earning power of our recent graduates. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Dr. Zachary Klase Receives $2.1 million Grant from NIDA for HIV Research
May 25, 2017
With a focus on HIV/AIDS research, Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences Zachary A. Klase, PhD, was selected to receive the prestigious Avenir Award, a $2.1 million, five-year grant, from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) in May 2017.
Watch USciences 196th Commencement
May 16, 2017
USciences celebrated the class of 2017 at its 196th commencement ceremony on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, and bestowed an honorary doctor of science degree on world-renowned vaccine advocate Paul Offit, MD.
USciences' MBA Program Ranked Among Nation's Elite for Fourth-Consecutive Year
May 15, 2017
Hosted under the University's Mayes College of Healthcare and Business Policy, the MBA program was named a tier one program among other competing programs in the United States, according to the list published this month in CEO Magazine
USciences Students Win Awards at Alpha Chi Honor Society Convention
May 11, 2017
Two USciences students who attended this year's Alpha Chi Honor Society Convention in Louisville, KY last month, came home with awards.
USciences Names Dr. Patricia Audet Interim Dean of Its Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
May 09, 2017
University of the Sciences president Dr. Paul Katz has named Patricia R. Audet P'76, PharmD'78 interim dean of Philadelphia College of Pharmacy beginning July 1, 2017
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495